03‏/05‏/2011

مقتل بن لادن !! Ben Laden Killed





Before I start I just want to say I can't feel happy for the death of any person, but I didn't feel sad for Osama Ben Laden's death !!

Why?

because of the following

1- whether he knew it or not (I just wish he didn't) , he was a toy used by USA to scare people from Islam and Muslims, and they succeeded in making us all pay for the islamophobia they created in the world. Now wherever you travel you are doubted and questioned just becasue you are a muslim, the propaganda after 9/11 just made us all look monsters striving for blood!

2- I don't think anyone believes that it is ok in Islam to kill civilians even if you think they are "Koffar" or don''t believe in GOD or if you think they are the enemy, it is always military against military in a war that you can't avoid, since when it is acceptable or rewarded to suddenly kill people, if he is responsible for that then I am definitely not proud of him nor of what he did.

3-I don't trust he exists, I don't trust he lived as we were told, as well I don't trust he was killed yesterday!

4- it is time for Obama for a new elections marketing campaign and what would be better than the news of killing the leader f Al-Qaeda?

5- a change of a plan is required now as the Arab people during the last months proved to the world they are peaceful and even during their revolutions they are not after blood or savage revenge.

6- people say he left a very luxurious life to serve GOD and I would really like to know what does that mean?!!!! and how did he do it?

having that said, I also hate the way he was murdered, how different are they from him? they killed him and threw his body in the sea !!!! WOW how brave ! everyone in this world no matter who or what he/she did has the right of a fair trial, then no matter what the final verdict is let it be ....

All of what I mentioned above is how I see things and connect the dots together,
respect to all other point of views but i won't argue , it is not worth it


Note: drawing by Carlos Latuff

ليست هناك تعليقات: