20‏/12‏/2010

My 32 Birthday


A few days ago I heard that life starts after 30 And

!!!Oh TRUE!!!

This year and just this year

I started to deal with Universe (if I can call it this way) the way I should have

I can say now that I know what happiness is; finally I generally know how to dream, plan, adjust, achieve my dreams and remain happiness.

I am in peace with my soul and body

I accept the other and believe in me

I feel blessed for having my friends, Job, mother and all the abilities that allow a decent life standard.

Thank GOD I have a PROPERLY working brain

It’s not that I have no challenges nor concerns or I don’t get those *&^$@ days, but I learned how to handle all that and maintain a mix of stability, ambitions, self esteem and satisfaction in my heart. And I believe the years to come will be just better.

All what it takes is being brave in dreaming and believing ………….

Thanks to all who had a role in making me the way I am today

Including those who wrote the true enlightening books I read

هناك 3 تعليقات:

Yasmine يقول...

كل سنة و انت طيبة يا لين و ربنا يجعل ايامك كلها سعادة و نضج و تفاؤل و رضا :)

dr.lecter يقول...

كل سنه وانت طيبه ياللين

leeno يقول...

Thank you YAsmin
wenty tayeba w far7ana dayman

Thank you ya Dr.