20‏/12‏/2008

My Birthday ... My New Year ... And the law of Attraction

Ok 30 years passed










I don't know how satisfied I'm about them



But i won't talk about my satisfaction or dissatisfaction



I destroyed many stuff coz of my lack of knowledge about the law of attraction



and i gained so much using the law of attraction even it wasn't by purpose




during the coming year I'll work hard on making my life better and making me more happy about my life using the law of attraction :)



simillar attracts simillar



this year will be full of



Love


Health


Wealth


Happiness


Travelling


Career Improvement


True friendships


Sports


Body shaping



this year i really know what i want

I feel different than any previous year

maybe mature, happy, satisfied and knowing exactly how to live life, how to support meeeee and meeeeeeeeeeeee

knowing that concentrating on what i want, what makes me happy and what makes me better

just to let any one who doesn beleive in the secret

and the law of attraction

I really tried it and i can give prooves with many examples

but the last is my trip to Lebanon

and my Birthday celebration without someone :)

thanks to the secret

thanks for beleiving in Allah

and thanks to all the lovely friends I have


Live thinking of the joy of life having all what u dream of and never think of what u don want or ur afraid of :)


هناك 5 تعليقات:

غير معرف يقول...

happy birthday ya leeeeeeeeeno

big 30 ha :)

حياتي انا كل سنةوانتي بخير يارب

انا ذهلت لما قريت اللي انتي بعتيهولي
في الاول وفي الاخر كل شيئ نصيب بس ما تجيبيش لنفسك مصايب تاني ارجوكيبسبب تفكيرك

ولا بلاش نقول مصايب كله خير باذن الله ماحدش عارف الخير فين

انا حاسة باحساسك وفاهمه اوي بتفكري في ايه وانا دلوقتي بمر بنفس الحالةتقريبا

لينو

بحبك اوي

ابعتيلي مسج عشان نمرتك راحت من عندي لما التيليفون باظ عايزةاكلمك

غير معرف يقول...

أسأل الله أن يكون العام القادم يا أختى مليئا بالخير والحب والسعادة فى رحاب طاعة الله تعالى :)

ونسأل الله أن يبارك لكى فى عمرك

وجميل من الانسان أن يعيد ترتيب أولوياته ويستفيد من ماضيه

فإن أغلى بضاعة يملكها الانسان هو العمر ، فان لم يستفدمن تجاربه وأيامه فقد خسر خسرانا مبينــا

ادعيلى بالله عليكى يا أختى :)

السلام عليكم

غير معرف يقول...

كل سنة وانتي طيبة يا لنون

و يارب سنتك الجديدة بداية السعادة

الابدية ليكي و الاتياح من تعب الماضي

بجد اتمنالك كل خير و فرح

غير معرف يقول...

happy birthday day
وغقبال 100000 سنة سعادة و فرح :)

غير معرف يقول...

كل سنة و انتى طيبة يا لين :)
ان شاء الله تحققى كل اللى بتتمنيه..عقبالى كده لما اعمل لستة اهم حاجة تعملى لنفسك some "me time"
على الاقل فى اول شهر بعد عيد ميلادك :)